Synergy Spanish is probably one of the more simplified Spanish language courses out there. But don’t let that fool you. The fast start guide will get you up and running quickly. The Multipliers section is reminiscent of the Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish book that I also highly recommend.
1. The Synergy Spanish Fast Start Guide:
Gives you everything you need to master the foundations of the program – the Synergy Verbs and Brick and Mortar words. You’ll learn secrets to speaking freely and how to combine Spanish words into fluent sentences.
In Fast Start Guide you learn:
- What to focus on for Spanish success from the first day.
- 22 Spanish multipliers: These easy multipliers instantly boost your ability to interact with anyone.
- Bold > Perfect. This is a key point. Once you have a base, get in there and start speaking. If you’re sincere, people will always appreciate an honest effort.
- Simple sentences-starters & sentences-builders: Simple patterns you can use right away over and over again.
- Accuracy pointers to start speaking the language properly from the get-go.
2. The Synergy Spanish Audio Lessons:
The audio lessons in Synergy Spanish are designed to actively involve you. They build up in steps so you gradually use more words, in more patterns.
- From the get-go, you’ll be making real, usable sentences.
- Use powerful, fluid combinations of Spanish words.
- Step by step instructions for articulate Spanish with just 138 words.
- This is a great feature. The basics of every language are contained in just a couple hundred words. This part of the course cuts it down even further.
- Each lesson is only 10-15 minutes.
3. Synergy Spanish Coaching
Actual email support from the Synergy Spanish team. You may not need it but it’s nice to know it’s there.
Instant Download – $67
The download version gives you access to the member’s site where you can access and download all 68 Synergy Spanish audio lessons plus the Fast Start guide. It also 90-days email support.
Home Delivery – $110 (Plus Shipping)
The home delivery version includes the audio on CD as well as the Fast Start guide. It also includes 90-days email support.
Computer or Stereo audio equipment. That’s it, really.
If you’re downloading, you just need a computer fast enough to download and store the files and Fast Start Guide.
If you get home delivery, you just need any something to play the CD’s, be it a computer with CD drive or a stereo.
Synergy stays away from the grammar-based approaches but it fills in those gaps through the Multipliers and real-world situations. I really do like this approach as you don’t get bogged down too much but nor is the approach too light and child-like. Ultimately, it’s great value for the product and if you combine it with Madrigal’s, you stand a good chance of acquiring enough proficiency to make yourself understood.